Applications are now open for the WIMBIZ 2015 Impact Investment Competition. It is open to female owned and female managed start-up business in the technology industry.
The 2015 competition will equip 3 female owned start-up businesses in the technology industry with the necessary support to ensure their success and sustainability.
- 1,000,000 million Naira for top 3 businesses
- Top 10 applicants will be granted scholarships to attend the Annual Conference
- Award will be presented to the winners during the closing ceremony of the Annual Conference
- The winners will be assigned mentors on the platform the WIMBIZ mentoring.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Aged 21 to 30 years
- Business must be situated in Nigeria and should have a sustainability component for Nigeria.
- Value of request must not exceed N300,000
- The business must be in the start-up phase and should not be more than 12 months old
- Owner must demonstrate commitment and interest in the business.
DEADLINE: August 31, 2015
Click Here for more information –https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YZCGztn8eY_ClAzVULA2u4zY6K3hPMGxCQx8_ih95Aw/viewform?c=0&w=1